Rental Unit Insurance

If you own a residence and rent it to others, you will need a rental dwelling policy, also referred to as a landlord policy.

Rental dwelling policies are designed to help you recover from property and liability losses, as well as loss of rental income. Property coverage includes claims such as fire, windstorm and hail. Liability coverage will provide defense for lawsuits arising from injuries sustained by someone on your rental property. This can include claims such as slip and fall accidents and dog bites.

Rental Unit Coverage Options:

Flood Coverage:

Rental dwelling policies do not include losses by flood; a separate policy is required. Flood insurance premiums are regulated by the federal government, and are based on the amount of coverage purchased and the location, of your rental property.

Rental Unit Insurance
InPro Insurance Group

InPro Insurance Group

2095 East Big Beaver Rd
Suite 100
Troy, MI 48083
Phone: 248-526-3260
Toll Free 800-569-6465